I'm waving at you all through my computer screen! Haha, I literally did. ;D
I had a really good two week break. I will admit, though, I had to break it a couple times to get on facebook. I had to contact some people. It was with my parent's permission though! I wasn't like rebelling or anything. Hehe ;) But, I was really kinda proud of myself. I stayed off blogger the whole time. :)
So, what'd I do for two weeks with zero to very limited Internet access? ....
- Annie's birthday! She turned 14 on the 2nd. (Her b-day post will be coming soon.)
- Reading. I finished two books over the break and I'm almost done with a third.
- Writing. I'm really glad I was able to write these past two weeks. My sister and I even did some brainstorming and came up with new cool ideas for my story. :)
- School & work. Eh. The not so fun stuff, but I was able to concentrate on them better.
- Hanging out with friends. On Tuesday we went to the movies and on Friday we had a cook-out party at my house. It was SO much fun!
It's good to be back. I'll write soon. :)