Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time for a Break...

Yep, you read right.  I'm taking a break.  My mama announced today that we're going on a two week long technology break...so that means no computer.

 {not my photo}

And no phones.
{not my photo}
Which means no blogger...

I will really miss you all!  But I think this break is for the best.  When I was thinking about it, something that immediately came to mind was all the free time I'd have to do other things.  Like read, and write, and hang with my family.  I think it'll be nice. :)

So...this will be my last post for a little bit.  Good-bye and farewell.  (Ha!  That puts me in the mood to watch "Sound of Music.") 

Anyways, real good-bye now...

Bye!  Be back in 2 weeks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Katie! I'll see you when you get back from your "vacation". =)

    ReplyDelete