Saturday, April 16, 2011

To: My Amazing Sister From: Me

I missed Annie's birthday because of our technology break, but I thought better late than never, right?  She turned 14 on April 2nd.

I can't believe it!  She's growing up so fast!

Dear Annie,
Happy (late) birthday to you!  I hope the day was fabulous for you! :)



We have almost nothing in common, other than being sisters of course.  You like being outside, I prefer indoors.  You'd eat meat every day of the week, I'd rather stick with chocolate.  You're sporty and active, me...not so much.  We're complete opposites, yet best friends.  How cool is that! :)


I'm looking up to you now.  I guess that means I'm short.  Hehe ;)  You're so tall and beautiful and pretty!




One of my favorite times is when we read together at night before bed.  What, have we been through 10 books together?  I love it!



Thank you for being such a great sister!  For dancing with me, and crying with me, and laughing with me.  Love you so much!  *hugs*  I hope 14 is a fantastic year for you. :)

P.S.  My computer's messing up again. :-P  So that's why not all of these pictures are watermarked.

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) birthday, Annie! Hope it was fantastic!
    ~Arianna
    likeastar27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete