Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom & Dad

My parent's birthdays are three days apart so I thought I'd use one blog post for the both of them. ;)

Daddy was gone on the Father/ Son camping trip with our church on his birthday which was on Saturday, May 29th. So we celebrated his Sunday night. We ordered pizza (meat-lovers...his favorite) and we got him a cheese cake. Gigi and Grandaddy gave him the whole series of Rocky and we watched the first one Sunday night. Let me just say we have a new favorite in our house. :)

Mamma's birthday was today. We went out to eat at Waffle House with Gigi and Grandaddy and then came home and the six of us had a little party. We had a cake that Annie and I put 39 candles on. We actually managed to light them all without burning down the kitchen! ;) We topped it off by watching the last Rocky movie. I think it's my favorite out of all six.

Mom and Dad, thanks for everything you do for us all the time. I am so thankful to have two amazing parents! I hope you both had a great birthday. Love you!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment