Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lord, Humble Me...& Help Me

Tomorrow morning 24/7 is playing at two churches and I'm sharing my testimony at one. So, please keep us in your prayers. :-)

I was talking with my parents and Zach earlier tonight. God has given us this talent, but our heart has to be in the right place in order to glorify Him with it. My prayer constintately is "Keep me humble, Lord. Keep me humble." Sure, I wanna do great. And it's nice to have people tell us that. But I can't let that become my main objective. God comes first. He's my #1 audience.

Also, I believe God has given me a story...a testimony to share. He amazes me all the time with the awesome opportunities that He places in my path. I am a shy, 'blend into the background', ordinary kind of person and yet He puts me up on stage with a microphone and works in me to do extraordinary things.

So, He's given me a talent and a story. And He's also given me the passion to share it with others. My prayer is, "Lord, help me deliver it. Help me take a stand. Work in me. Reign in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment