Sunday, February 20, 2011

More of my Ramblings...

Are you ready for another post of randomness? ;)


Me? Lady Deathstrike?
Logan's birthday party was Friday night.  He had a super hero dress-up party.  We had a lot of fun with it!  I dressed up as Lady Deathstrike.  My siblings could probably give you an hour long explanation of who she is (lol), but I'll be short and sweet.  No worries.

Lady Deathstrike is a super villain with indestructible metal finger nails that extend out about a foot.  Pretty neat if I don't say so myself.

Here's a photo.  By the way, I made those claws myself.  I'm pretty proud of them.  Hehe ;)
                                                                                                {Not my photo.}
Do you see the resemblance? ;)


Polyvore <3
Yep.  It's official.  I have a new addiction.  Polyvore.

Here's some sets I've done.  I'm still kinda getting my feet wet, but I like how they turned out.

Do you have a Polyvore?  Let me know and I'll go check out your profile. :)

Allied Health Student
Yes!  That Allied Health Student up^ there is me!  I started observations at the hospital last Thursday and continue them for 6 weeks.  I'm really excited.  (But nervous too.)  I even get a nifty little hospital badge!  It makes me feel important. ;)

2 Weeks & 5 Days
{Not my photo.}
What happens in 2 weeks and 5 days on March 11 you ask?  My 17th birthday!  Wow.  It's kinda mind blowing if you ask me.

For my birthday I've decided I want to give my blog a bit of a makeover.  I've had this design since last summer, so I thought it was time for a change.  I'm excited about it! :)

That's all for now.  I'll write soon!  Have a blessed Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...you look awesome in your costume! Parties where you get to dress up are always a ton of fun. Last month my friend had a murder mystery party, and we all had to dress like our parts. It was a blast!

    Aaand I love your "just peachy" and "you are my sunshine" outfits, as well as the grey skirt one. So cute!

    In Christ, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennoelle: A murder mystery party sounds really fun!
    Thank you! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete