Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dear Zach,

My oldest younger brother (Hrrm...that's weird wording. lol) is 15 years old today. 

Hmm...  How did that happen? ;) 

Zachary and I pretty much grew up together.  We're only a little less than two years apart in age.  I never really thought of him as my 'little' brother...just my brother.  Ya know?

Here's a little birthday note from me to him. :)

Dear Zachary,
Happy birthday to YOU!  I hope your day is a great one.


Do you feel any different?  Now that you're 15 years old?  I remember 15.  That was when I really got excited about being able to drive.  I can't believe you'll be driving next year!  Then I get to tease you about parking crooked like you do me all the time! ;)


It's the weirdest thing having to look up to you.  You were shorter than me forever and now you're nearly a head taller than me.  Ha!  Tarzan! ;) (inside joke)


I know we joke around a lot...and act like goof balls (hehe) but I am so blessed to have you as my brother.  You're one of my best friends. 


Love ya Zach!

No comments:

Post a Comment