Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope each and every one of you had a great day!  I know I sure did. :)

Yesterday my little brother, Logan, started making his valentine's for his friends so he could pass them out at church.  Well, needless to say, he decided to 'share the love' and decorate our house with the little heart stickers you use to seal valentines.  I couldn't help but make a photo shoot out of it. ;)





My doggy, Nickel, got 'decorated' as well.  This picture is probably the fifteenth one I took of him, too.  He just wouldn't stand still for me.  Ha!


Logan gave me a sticker! :)
{By the way, thank you to my sister, Anna, who took this photo.}


I woke up early this morning for our annual Valentine's Day breakfast.  My mom decorated the kitchen and made heart shaped pancakes.  Yum!


Then we each got a little present.  This year I got a sweater from the Family Christian Store that I love!  Plus chocolate.  Valentine's Day just isn't right without chocolate.  In my opinion. ;)

Well, I am off to bed.  But I'll leave you with a scripture verse.  One of my favorites.

"...And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment