Thursday, February 17, 2011

100th Post!


^Do you see that?^

Guess who's on their 100th blog post?

That would be me. ;) 

So, I was trying to figure out what to do for this post.  I had my first photo contest in honor of it but I didn't really know what to do for the actual 100th post.  I thought, why not thank my lovely followers for stickin' with me for all these (sometimes meaningless and very random) posts. ;)

Sometimes I don't really grasp the fact that 60+ people read this humble little blog of mine filled with all my thoughts and happenings of my life.  I started it one random day when I was about 15 and never dreamed it'd get this big.  I didn't even know if I'd stick with it.  And now, the thought of not blogging... Wow.  Better not even dwell on that too long. 

Somewhere on this blogging adventure I've fallen in love with it.  And having/ getting to know all of you is like icing and sprinkles and syrup all mixed into one, on this bloggy cake of goodness.  If that makes any sense at all.  So thank you so much followers and readers of HEllo highLIGHTS! :)

It's been 100 posts.  And I hope there will be many more to come. 

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY 100th post! :DDDDD It's an awesome landmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo and congratulations to you! =D
    Oh, yes, and I look forward to the many more posts to come. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that Danielle and I already worked out the details for the blog layout. Thank you so much! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everybody!! :)

    Mikayla: Okey dokey. That sounds good! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm nearing my big 100 as well, :D

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! I hope this is where I get to when I'm at my 100'th post,(nowhere near at the mo as I've only just started) your blog is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete