Sunday, April 4, 2010

Annie's 13th Birthday

Annie's birthday was two days ago. She turned 13. A teenager now! It's crazy how fast she's growing. She's taller than me! (I've accepted that I'm going to be the shortest in my family. lol)

So, on her birthday we had a birthday breakfast for her. And then that night we took her out to eat at Cracker Barrel. Even though she insisted we not, we told the waitress that it was her birthday today and a bunch of people that worked there came out and sang happy birthday. It embarressed her! Haha!

She also got her very own cell phone! Now she can text all she wants! It's a purple LG Lotus. Very cute!

Just yesterday we had a bowling party for her. Annie invited a bunch of her friends and we all had a blast! Later that night we went out with Kaela and her mom to see "The Last Song." Real good movie! But watch it with a box of kleenex. :)

Annie, I love you so much! I am so blessed to have you as my sister! Though we are like night and day...so incredibly different...we are best friends and will be forever. I hope you had a great birthday and enjoy your teen years!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment