Thursday, April 15, 2010

24/7 Christians

Last night's revival was awesome! I had such a great time worshiping! Standing up there with my band, my siblings, I could see God working in an incredible way. It's amazing what the Lord could have instore for us in the future!

The schedule last night was changed around a little bit, so I didn't do my testimony. Which was just fine. The way it worked out was perfect. The speaker last night talked on practically the same stuff that I had! Also, Sacramento Baptist's youth group put on an amazing skit! Very powerful! Zach said that it gave him goosebumps. It did me too.

God is working in a mighty way in our family, and in our band. What 24/7 is all about is being a Godly example. Being "24/7 Christians." I pray that we are able to be used for God's glory. Send us, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment