Thursday, October 27, 2011

iLove Favorites


Thanks again to everyone who entered!  All your photos were lovely and I really enjoyed looking at them.  Once again, it was difficult to narrow it down, but here are four of my favorites:

Jennoelle from Unoriginal Originality

Emily Grace from Emily Grace Photography

Anna from God's Tomboy

Carli Nicole from Reflections

Which is your favorite?

Again, thank you everybody for participating!  I had fun and hope you all did too.  iLove will be back the first Monday of November. :)

6 comments:

  1. You're the sweetest. Thanks m'dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Carli Nicole's--I love the simplicity and dof! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me as a finalist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos, Katie! Your blog is looking absolutely lovely. :] My favorite? Oh..they're all amazing..but Carli's is the one that appeals to me most, I think. It's so fresh, and simple, and clear. Talented ladies out there!!

    Blessings,
    Lucia

    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete