Friday, October 4, 2013

a pioneer in the oceans of life



your grace abounds in deepest waters
your sovereign hand 
will be my guide
where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
you've never failed, and you won't start now

so i will call upon your name
and keep my eyes above the waves
when oceans rise
my soul will rest in your embrace
i am yours
and you are mine

spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
let me walk upon the waters
wherever you may call me
take me deeper than my feet could ever wander 
and my faith will be made stronger
in the presence of my savior

--oceans by hillsong


let your heart not be troubled

i won't run when bullets chase me
i won't rest where arms embrace me
i will love when people hate me
i won't hush, no you can't make me
send the dark but it won't break me
you can try but you can't change me
take my life, they will replace me
i won't hush, no you can't make me
i won't hush, no we will sing

--pioneer by the band perry

~~~

it's been a long time. and i'm still kinda rethinking this whole blogging thing…whether i still wanna do it or not. not that i didn't miss you guys…i did.

twenty-thirteen…
it's brought along some major challenges.
major changes.
pushed me and challenged me in whole new and different ways.
which means me may be kind of a different me than some of you remember.
which is okay, i think.
and which is why an update is coming soon.
but for right now. these songs have become like my anthem.
and my God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment