Sunday, July 22, 2012

coloring

I've been coloring!


No, not with crayons, markers, or paper.

What then?

Well...with my hair!

I have always had a bit of a fascination with red hair.  My hair is a little naturally strawberry blond anyway, but those girls that have the full head of red, natural hair...how cool!  My aunt recently got a dark highlight put in her bangs, and it, well, it inspired me.  Why not try the same thing with red?

So I did!






Yesterday afternoon I spent two hours in the hair salon.  It was the first time I've ever colored my hair, and it was quite an adventure.

{Sorry that these are blurry.  They're iPod pictures.}

Don't worry... I waited a good two weeks before making the appointment and spent a lot of time thinking about it.  I made absolutely sure I really wanted this put in my hair.  Haha!
Here are a couple pictures of the finished product.  I really love it!  And so does my mom...which is really saying something, because she was pretty nervous about the whole ordeal.

4 comments:

  1. hahah, you and your sister are so cute during the whole thing. it looks great! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome!!! i love it!

    God Bless,
    Gymnastic Freak (from R.A.D Group, you can check it out here if you want: http://ramblingsanswersdevotions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete