Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dear girls,

This is my first ever time linking up to Elise's link.  So, here goes.
(P.S. I hope I do this right.  Haha!)



Dear JJ,
Thanks for making the best ever music video to one of my favorite songs.  I've already watched it three times.

Sincerely,
Huge fan

~~

Dear Ms. Grimes,
It was truly a blessing that you didn't give any homework over spring break.  Seriously, thank you.

Kind regards,
A happy student

~~

Dear Mem,
I will get around to writing, and finishing, your story.  I promise I haven't forgotten about you.

Yours,
A procrastinating writer

~~

Dear GiGi,
Thanks so much for lunch today.  You're the best.  *hugs*

Love,
Your granddaughter

~~

Dear Sharon,
I saw you at Dairy Queen today.  What a coincidence.  I hope your food was yummy, and I hope your day is a lovely one.

See you soon,
Your coworker


{This was fun!  I'll definitely be doing it again!}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I'm glad that I've discovered your blog. I love the HE LIGHTS concept. Definitely will be back here to read more posts!

    ReplyDelete