I was awarded! Eep! Thank you Danielle!
1. First, thank and link back to the person that gave the award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic. (Because I follow so many blogs and love you all, I'm gonna just pick 5.)
4. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
Phew, that's a mouthful. ;) I've never had a private blog. HEllo highLIGHTS has always been open. I like it that way...I get to meet new people and see new faces. :)
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Um... I'm... *cough* a control freak *cough, cough*. Yes, I said it. Sometimes I try to make things go the way I want them to go a little too much. I used to really struggle with this. I do think (hope) I'm getting better... God's helping me. :)
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Me. Katie. An introverted, curly blonde headed, sometimes slightly crazy, teenage girl who loves Jesus. Sometimes I do see things I don't like...not necessarily talking about the zits. ;) But I see who God has made me and who He's helping me to become, and I like that.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
That's easy. Sweet tea! Hands down!
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Blog, facebook, edit photos, read a good book, write...just to name a few.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life?
Yes! Totally! There's so many things I'd like to do...don't worry I won't list them all. ;) I want to finish school. If the Lord wills, I'd love to be married with kids someday. Mainly though, and most importantly I think, I want to live the life God has for me to live.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Well...I'm still in school so it's not 'attended' yet for me. I went to a public elementary school and I was definitely the shy person there. Now I'm home schooled...so I guess it doesn't really count. lol At the college I go to, though, I think I'm a mixture of the shy person and the overachiever...and maybe also the class clown. I have this great tendency of embarrassing myself. ;)
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
*giggles* What?? ;)
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
It's very easy for me to talk about...well, me. Haha! My blog, to me, is like an online journal that people read. I love it!
10. If you had the choice to read or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?
Read! Most definitely! Ask anybody, I seriously dislike talking on the phone. I'm not completely sure why...it just makes me kinda uncomfortable.
Bloggers I Award:
This was fun! Thank you again, Danielle, for awarding me! :)
Let me know if you do the tag...I'd love to go read your answers.