I was tagged by Tessa! Thank you! And sorry it's taken me so long to do this... :P
8 Questions Tag
1. What's your favorite things about the Christmas season?
Oh, there are so too many to choose from... I'm gonna go for picking out our Christmas tree and decorating it with my family. (You can see us doing that in my last post.)
2. What all are you thankful for?
Too many things to list. Jesus, my family, friends, a warm home, my church family... You can see more things I'm thankful for here at my Thanksgiving post.
3. What are you doing for your next birthday?
I'll be turning 17. Wow... lol I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I'm trying to talk my mom into letting my sister and I do a small joint sleepover party (because our birthdays are only a couple weeks apart). We shall see... ;)
4. What is your favorite book?
I have a ton of favorite books. But here's one I absolutely love and have read like 3 times and totally recommend.
"Just As I Am" by Virginia Smith
5. What's a movie that you wouldn't mind watching over and over again?
Hmmm... "Leap Year." Because I've watched it many times already and wouldn't mind watching it again. And because it still makes me laugh. ;)
6. What is your main goal/ dream in life?
My main goal, right now anyway, is to finish college and become a nurse. My main dream is to get married and have a family of my own some day.
7. What song are you listening to/ have you listened to recently?
"Peppermint Winter" by Owl City :)
8. What are you looking forward to at the moment?
My 8 Questions for You (Christmas style):
1. Do you hang stockings? If so, how many?
2. How many marshmallows do you put in your hot chocolate?
3. Do you get a real tree or a fake one?
4. What do you call Santa? (Example: Saint Nick, Santa Claus, Father Christmas, etc.)
5. What's one thing on your wish list?
6. What is a special Christmas tradition that you and your family do every year?
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
8. Are you excited about Christmas? :)
I tag: Emily Grace, Sophie, Danielle, Makay, Amber, Taylor, Zoe, and whoever else would like to do this tag! :)
I saw this tag on a friend's blog and thought it looked like fun!
"Which Books Would You Live In?" Tag
1. "Just As I Am" by Virginia Smith
2. "Sincerely, Mayla" by Virginia Smith