Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Katie's Money Management

A while back I realized that keeping all my money in my wallet just wasn't working very well. It's way too easy to spend it! (For me anyway...lol) So...I thought up a solution! And thought I'd share it with you all. :)


This is now my new savings envelope. I thought I'd decorate it and make it a little more fun to save money. ;)


Because I have a bit of a hard time keeping my money out of a store's cash register and in my savings I thought I'd better write myself a little note...



Better make it two. ;)
I want to save up to one day sponsor a child through World Vision (http://http//www.worldvision.org/#/home/main/help-change-a-childs-life-today-1-1119) so that is what this envelope is for.
So...my plan is to take a little out of my pay check every month and put it in my envelopes. And, hopefully, I'll be able to save up some money for something down the road. :)

4 comments:

  1. such an awesome idea! I want to do this too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea... beautiful BLOG! Thank you so much for following me. You're blog is SO great, and I'm following you now too!

    I'm shooting you an e-mail.. it will say its from Jennifer Sylvester, but its from me. :) Thanks!

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls!! I'm glad you liked the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following my blog! I love your blog - I will follow you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete