Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tag! You're it!

I was tagged by Emii! Thank you! :-)

8 Books I've Read Recently...

1. "Do Hard Things" by Alex & Brett Harris

2. "Even Now" by Karen Kingsbury

3. "A Tailor-Made Bride" by Karen Whitemeyer

4. "The Temptation" by Nancy Moser

5. "The Quest" by Nancy Moser

6. "The Invitation" by Nancy Moser

7. "Summer Promise" by Robin Jones Gunn

8. "Sweetwater Run" by Jan Watson


8 Songs or Albums I listen to all the Time...

1. "Gone" by Switchfoot (song)

2. "Hold Us Together" by Matt Maher (song)

3. "The Light Meets the Dark" by Tenth Avenue North (album)

4. "Nightlights" by Jimmy Needham (album)

5. "More Like Falling in Love" by Jason Gray (song)

6. "Take Me As I Am" by FM Static (song)

7. "More" by Matthew West (song)

8. "Love Has Come" by Mark Schultz (song)



8 Things I Love...

1. God.

2. My family.

3. My friends.

4. My church.

5. Singing and playing my fiddle.

6. Scrapbooking

7. Writing.

8. Sing Language


8 Things I've Learned this Year...

1. School is a bit different than I expected it to be... (college classes)

2. I have some amazing friends!

3. Life goes by fast.

4. Storms will come.

5. Do hard things.

6. Coffee is...the bomb.

7. God's given me a story to share.

8. With God, I can get up in front of people and speak and sing and praise.


8 New Recipes I Want to Try and Make by the end of the Year...

1. A cake...plus decorating.

2. Maybe show Mom my new skill...whipped cream dollups (spell check, please?)! Ohh yeah!

3. Maybe try out a new coffee flavor and experiment some.

4. I don't really cook much...at all... :P

5. I'm not gonna make it to #8 I don't think...

6. ....

7. .....

8. ......


8 Favorite Online Hang-outs...

1. Facebook

2. Blogger

3. Yahoo

4. I love reading all of your blogs!

5. iTunes

6. Google

7. A couple of my favorite musicians blogs/ websites.

8. Hulu


8 Projects I Need to Work on...

1. Studying for a quiz in World History.

2. Some scrapbook pages.

3. Uploading some pictures to facebook.

4. A poster I have to make for school.

5. Notecards for school.

6. Writing.

7. Memorizing band songs.

8. Cleaning my room.


8 People I Think should do this...
(If 3 or more of these apply to you, then you're tagged.)

1. If you have a test/ quiz coming up in the next week.

2. If you love chick-flicks.

3. If you love coffee. ;)

4. If you have a pet.

5. If you like musical movies.

6. If you are a teenager.

7. If you love shopping.

8. If your birthday is in September.

Be sure and let me know if you're tagged so I can come read yours! ;) Have fun!



1 comment: