Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zachary's 14th Birthday

Happy birthday Zachary!!

Zach is 14 years old today. It feels like I was 14 like yesterday....my birthdays have seemed to merge together the last few years. Ha! Anyway, we woke up early and had a "birthday breakfast" for him. Zach's party is this Saturday. We're having family over for dinner and then a couple of his guy friends are coming over to play wii. Should be fun! :)

Just wanna say Zach, I love you so much! You're an awesome brother! As I've told you before...I haven't really felt our age difference. I don't really see you as my "little brother." You're more of a friend. But...you still are my little brother and it's been awesome to watch you grow up (a head taller than me, might I add). Have a great birthday!

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment