Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving & Black Friday

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was awesome! Mine was! :) We had ours at my aunt and uncle's house this year. Oh my word, there was so much food! I ate so much that if I even thought about food afterwards, I felt sick to my stomach. lol It was all delicious though!

After we went home we put up our Christmas tree. It's something we do every Thanksgiving. This year we actually had a real live tree! We haven't had one since I was a baby and I don't remember it so it was quite exciting going to pick it out and then putting it up. It was also my turn to put the star on top (we take turns every year). It was my last time doing it as a kid...in 4 years I'll be 19 years old. Hard to imagine!

The day after Thanksgiving was Black Friday. It was my first time ever going shopping on the busiest shopping day of the year! I woke up at 4 AM and we hurried out of the house to the superly packed Walmart! lol It was so much fun! We got a lot of good deals and there's just something about shopping so early in the morning in the freezing cold that's exciting and thrilling...I don't know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment